In 2018 as the city of San Antonio celebrates its tri-centennial, St. Matthew Catholic Church will celebrate its 50th Anniversary and St. Matthew Catholic School (SMCS) will mark its 25th. What a blessing our first families and pastors have given us as they laid the foundation for what has become the second largest parish in the Archdiocese of San Antonio, with over 5,000 registered families, and the largest Catholic Elementary and Middle School with almost 700 students. We have so much to be proud of as a community! In this historical year, St. Matthew will construct a brick entrance walkway for the new Athletic Center, and we are offering this opportunity for all members of the St. Matthew family to honor the occasion in a special way.
Together we have all been working so hard to make the new Athletic Center a reality and now is your chance as a parishioner, a school parent, or friend of the community to actively participate in this very exciting moment. You can design your very own brick for the plaza in front of the new Athletic Center, which is set for completion this Fall. We hope that all our parish and school families will choose to take part in this initiative, and there are many different ways to be involved:
• Remember a loved one
• Celebrate the Parish’s 50th or the School’s 25th anniversary
• Honor a founding family
• Recognize SMCS alumni
• Honor your SMCS 2019 graduates
• Express gratitude to a faculty or staff member
• Represent your St. Matthew ministry, team or club
• Promote your family business with a personalized corporate brick
• Set your name in stone for years to come!
Share in the spirit of “Building the Future” with your personalized brick and play an important part in the history of St. Matthew Catholic Church & School!
Pavers will be available for purchase online Until June 1st, 2019. Hard copy order forms are also available in the church & school offices.
• $125 for a 4×8-inch brick (three lines, 18 characters per line) No graphics.
• $125 for a 4×8-inch brick (three lines, 15 characters per line) Choice of four graphics.
• $300 for an 8×8-inch brick (six lines, 18 characters per line) No graphics.
• $300 for an 8×8-inch brick (five lines, 18 characters per line) Choice of four graphics.
• $350 for an 8×8-inch brick (five lines, 18 characters per line) with your personalized corporate logo.
The four graphic choices are: 1) Three Crosses, 2) School Crest, 3) Cardinal, or 4) Cross.