On July 12, 2019, the Fort Worth Chapter of the American Rosie the Riveter Association broke ground on Tarrant County’s First Rosie the Riveter Memorial Rose Garden at Vintage Flying Museum in Fort Worth.
Over 6 million women answered the call of our nation during WWII, many of them right here in North Texas. We need your help bringing this living memorial to life and giving these women the recognition they deserve, recognition that is long overdue.
Your donation can help us achieve our goal of completing this memorial rose garden by March 21, 2020 – Rosie the Riveter Day.
The mission of the Chapter is:
1. To develop, oversee, promote and maintain a Rosie the Riveter Memorial Rose Garden at Vintage Flying Museum.
2. Recognize and honor the legacy of all local Rosie the Riveters.
3. Promote the advancement of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) program.
4. Educate the public about the service of the Rosie the Riveters to our country during WWII.
5. Provide a place for local Rosies and their families to gather and socialize with other Rosies and ARRA-FTW members.
With your help... We Can Do It!
For more info on the project please see our Facebook Page;