The Hagel family is asking for donations to help raise funds in loving memory and honor of Dale Franklin Hagel Sr. (1933-2016); and the historic “castle-type” brick structure that towered over the West Plains from 1905 to 2016. For how, throughout the generations and even into death, they continue to bond together countless individuals, friends, families and various organizations into one whole group: This being our beloved Hagel’s House of Horrors Community.
Much to the dismay of the community, the Jamieson Substation was demolished in spring of 2016, less than two months after the death of Dale F. Hagel Sr.
Occasionally during the haunted house years, Dale F. Hagel Sr. wished for, upon his death, the family to entomb his human remains within the spook house.
This is a family and community effort. We wish to include as many patrons, families, friends, neighbors and local community businesses and organizations as possible to reconstruct a reduced (¼ scale ratio), near-replica of the Jamieson Substation brick building. The memorial is to be located at Fairmont’s Riverside Memorial Park in Spokane so it may easily be accessible to all generations for eternity. The memorial is to be designed as a columbarium with thirty niches capable of accommodating up to sixty total urns (maximum of two urns/placements per each niche). One niche will be reserved for the final resting place of Dale F. Hagel Sr.’s cremated remains accompanied by an original brick recovered from his beloved spook house.
Space reserved for brick pavers surrounding the memorial columbarium to include all donated engraved bricks, benches, and/or a possible sign remembering the historic Jamieson Substation brick building.
Please consider donating by ordering personalized, engraved bricks and/or benches for you or loved ones, to be displayed at the future Hagel’s House of Horrors Family & Community Memorial Columbarium to be located at Fairmont’s Riverside Park in Spokane, WA.
Engraved on your custom brick or bench could be:
*Your family name
*Your children names
*Your company or organization’s name
*Commemoration of a special occasion
*A memorial for a loved one
*An inspirational message for our community project
*A symbol or even your own logo
*Array of bricks.
In addition to ordering engraved bricks and/or benches, you may also reserve final resting places for you and/or loved ones to be included in the family and community columbarium. Ordering personalized, engraved bricks and/or benches; reserving columbarium cremation niches; private cremation benches; and adjoining private grave plots are all options available when considering making a donation to help fund and support the future Hagel’s House of Horrors Family & Community Memorial Columbarium project.
Donation prices for ordering bricks:
• $69 for a 4x8 inch brick ("Patron Brick")
• $94 for a 4x8 inch brick ("Spook Brick") with Stock Logo/Symbol
• $205 for an 8x8 inch brick (“Patron Brick") – perfect for a family
• $230 for an 8x8 inch brick (“Spook Brick") with Stock Logo/Symbol
• $341 for an 8x8 inch brick (“Custom Brick") with Custom Logo
• Arrays available for personalized bricks; cost of an array is the normal engraving price plus an array fee of $50.00 per 4 bricks.
*note- Symbols in Medals/National category need to be on an 8×8 brick
*note- Custom logos should be sent in "camera-ready" format.
*note- 4x8 inch bricks can include up to 3 lines of text and up to 18 characters per line.
*note- 8x8 inch bricks can include up to 6 lines of text and up to 18 characters per line.
*note- Granite Bench can include up to 9 lines of text and up to 48 characters per line.
Donation prices for reserving niches and benches: (for questions, contact Jerry Hagel. Email: email@example.com
• $2,000 for a columbarium niche including two interment/placement rights and a 12x12 inch granite shutter
• $1,500 for a granite bench
• $2,000 for a private grave plot
Donation prices for other available products
• $125 for Hagel’s House of Horrors Book with photos and excerpts of memories
• $100 for a three-inch-scale model of the Jamieson Substation building.
• $20 for a special edition Hagel's House of Horrors Silk-Screened T-shirt.
• $15 for old Spook House videos copied onto a DVD.
• Payment: All checks, money orders or other payments should be made payable to:
• Dale F Hagel Sr
• Mailing Address: 14205 South Shoreview Drive, Medical Lake, WA 99022
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please forward your payment even if you place an order online.
• Payment forms: Unfortunately, we are unable to process credit card orders.
• We accept cash, personal checks, money orders and “Zelle”, the peer-to-peer payment service provided by Chase QuickPay and Bank of America. “With Email and Mobile Transfers where you can securely send money from personal accounts to a person or business using only an email address or mobile number, rather than an account number”.
• (for questions, contact Jerry Hagel. Email:email@example.com
• Thank you for helping us raise money for the future Hagel’s House of Horrors Family & Community Memorial Columbarium project.