As construction continues to renovate the historic President’s house into the
John M. Paz ’78 Alumni & Family Center at Dickinson College, we invite you and
your family to leave a permanent impression on Dickinson’s campus.
The new Center will be the first stop for alumni and families returning to campus. Bricks will line the walkway in front of the Center, through the Sam G. Rose ’58 Gardens.
Consider designing your brick today to:
• Commemorate your experience at Dickinson
• Celebrate your achievements, friendships and memories
• Congratulate an alumnus or future graduate
• Recognize a faculty member or individual who impacted your life
• Remember a parent or loved one
• Leave your personal mark on the college
Installed bricks are available in 3 sizes (6 ˝” x 13” , 13” x 13” , and 19 ˝” x 13”). See the order form for more details.
You can also purchase a certificate of ownership suitable for framing or an engraved brick to display at your home or office.
Please note that your brick and souvenir purchases are not tax-deductible contributions.
*Disclaimer: Although Dickinson College will make every effort to honor a donor's wishes, the college reserves the right to approve all wording and design on the bricks. Please note that your brick and souvenir purchases are not tax-deductible contributions.