The new home of CASA Child
Advocates of Montgomery County, the historic Falvey-Miller House in downtown
Conroe — now The Rock Center for Child Advocacy — offers space to expand our
programs and increase our capacity to serve children and families.
Leave your mark with a personalized brick that will last a lifetime.
- Remember a loved one
- Express gratitude to an Advocate, Board member, or staff member
- Honor family members
- Set your name in stone for years to come
Whatever your reason, leave a permanent testament of your ongoing support of children in foster care served by CASA Child Advocates by purchasing your personalized brick.
selections are available for your consideration.
- 4"x8" sand-hued brick with up to 3 lines of engraving and up to 18 characters per line
- 8"x8" sand-hued brick with up to 6 lines of engraving and up to 18 characters per line
- Orders will be accepted through 2/28/22.
- CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County reserves the right to review all text for appropriateness.
OUR MISSION: CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County provides quality court-appointed volunteer advocacy so that every abused and neglected child can have the opportunity to thrive in a safe, nurturing, and permanent family.
CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.