Why design a brick campaign? Here are a few reasons why:
- People can leave a short message. Whether it is inspirational or just to say that they were there, someone can walk and read not only what others left but also who it came from and that one person might want to leave something of their own for more people to see and inspire them.
- They can leave their lifetime of memories for a small donation. . It won’t cost an arm and a leg and there aren’t any upfront costs to leave a special memory for others to see.
- They can be easily installed in many places allowing you the opportunity to get creative with your fundraising campaign.
- Since people will realize they can leave a mark in an affordable way, they are more willing to spend money and help raise funds for their organization whether it is a school, sporting stadium, or even a city.
- Your brick fundraising campaign can go on for years, so that means you will continue to receive funds from donors with their personal bricks.
So for an affordable price, donors can not only leave a “cool” permanent inscription but they will also help fundraising for your organization for the years to come.